Researchers in Singapore have developed a new nanomaterial that functions like the best Swiss army knife in the world. The material, known as Multi-use Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), can produce energy, it can generate hydrogen, and it can even produce clean water. But that’s not all: The remarkable material can also be formed into flexible solar cells and it can double the lifespan of lithium-ion batteries. And with bacteria-killing properties, it can also be used in new antibacterial bandages.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email