Sperm cells require between 44 to 70 days maturing before it can fertilize the female eggs. If these sperm cells are consumed by parasites, or are intoxicated with very harmful chemicals before reaching the required maturity, they may not be able to impregnate the female eggs.
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
- Monsanto Bayer Ordered to Pay $2 Billion in Glyphosate Cancer Trial
- Autism is Not Valid for Vaccine Injury Claims Anymore
- The Cancer Industry Expects 1.7 million New Cancer Cases in the US for 2019
- Chemotherapy Destroys Tumor, but Spread Cancer throughout the Body
Subscribe to Blog via Email