Whether you call it soybeans or edamame, the bottom line is the same: soy should not be eaten by anyone pursuing good health. By now, it’s well known in the natural health community that almost all soy is genetically modified, but what is not so well known is that instead of contributing to nutrition, soybeans and most of the products made from them may actually rob the body of nutrients, destroy thyroid function, and cause developmental problems in infants and children.
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
Subscribe to Blog via Email