The United States government has a patent on cannabinoids as anti-oxidant for auto-immune diseases, and as neuroprotectants for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and HIV dementia.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email