In an effort to shift the culpability from the results of toxic drugs away from those who continually prescribed and administered them in the first place, a carefully written article was published in STATNews titled “Physicians aren’t ‘burning out.’ They’re suffering from moral injury”, with citations from RAND’s “objective analysis” on “Factors Affecting Physician Professional Satisfaction and Their Implications for Patient Care, Health Systems, and Health Policy.” Continue reading Are Medical Practitioners Really Suffering from Moral Injury?
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
Subscribe to Blog via Email