Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson has lost its second legal battle in a row over its talcum powder, which has been alleged to cause cancer. The company must now pay $55 million to a woman who says she got ovarian cancer after using the product.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email