In an ideal free market economy, a bad product solicits scorn and condemnation while gaining the lowest price points. In the real world, market behavior is dictated by perception, speculation, and manipulation.
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
Subscribe to Blog via Email