According to reports a new pricey medication to cure hepatitis C, on which Medicare spent $4.5 billion, may cost US patients who are prescribed the drug over $1,000 a day, that cost being transferred to taxpayers.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email