News of the abhorrent U.S. healthcare system already circulates regularly – we rank dead last when compared to ten other countries who spend less on the health of their people. A drug sold in Switzerland costs five times less than the same drug sold in the states.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email