United Nations officials acknowledged, for the first time, the role peacekeepers played in the 2010 deadly cholera outbreak in Haiti that killed 10,000 people and sickened hundreds of thousands of others.
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
- Monsanto Bayer Ordered to Pay $2 Billion in Glyphosate Cancer Trial
Subscribe to Blog via Email