As if the genetically modified organisms or GMOs are not enough, a new technology is driving the gods of genetic manipulations mad – Gene Drive. Gene drive is being sold as the best way to combat the spread of invasive species, e.g. eliminate malaria and dengue carrying mosquitoes, and the proliferating possums in New Zealand. Continue reading CRISPR Gene Drive: Ecosystem Conservation, or Total Annihilation?
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email