As if the genetically modified organisms or GMOs are not enough, a new technology is driving the gods of genetic manipulations mad – Gene Drive. Gene drive is being sold as the best way to combat the spread of invasive species, e.g. eliminate malaria and dengue carrying mosquitoes, and the proliferating possums in New Zealand. Continue reading CRISPR Gene Drive: Ecosystem Conservation, or Total Annihilation?
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
- Monsanto Bayer Ordered to Pay $2 Billion in Glyphosate Cancer Trial
- Autism is Not Valid for Vaccine Injury Claims Anymore
- The Cancer Industry Expects 1.7 million New Cancer Cases in the US for 2019
- Chemotherapy Destroys Tumor, but Spread Cancer throughout the Body
Subscribe to Blog via Email