Laboratories around the US sent out highly contagious viruses and bacteria samples they mistakenly believed were inactive on at least 21 occasions since 2003, a government audit found, deeming oversight of the sample-sharing program sorely lacking.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 9,900 other subscribers