The Environmental Protection Agency has now admitted that they knew about the ongoing health disaster in Michigan as early as February last year, and claimed they were dragged into a useless debate with another local agency for at least 6 months about whether there’s a need for water supply repairs.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email