A very strong case is being forwarded against the continued use of chemical drugs to fight against bacteria that have evolved into superbugs or antibiotic resistant bacteria. Both, the US Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, have considered antibiotic resistance a global threat and the next pandemic.
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
- Bayer, Dow, L’Oreal, Merck Using Potentially Harmful Chemicals illegally
Subscribe to Blog via Email