Social engineering involves different fields of science, finance, politics, entertainment and religion. The basic task is to put the population into a certain path, way of thinking, predictable behavior through deliberate yet subtle psychologically embedded restrictions and false mantra.
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- 75% Of The FDA’s Drug Review Budget Comes from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Executives from 20 Pharma Companies Met to Fix Drug Prices, Lawsuits Filed
- How Bayer Made the Worst Deal in History
- Pregnant Mom Drugged, C-Sectioned and Infant Kidnapped by Middlesex Hospital Staff
Subscribe to Blog via Email